There is currently an opportunity available for an experienced and highly motivated Nurse Unit Manager to join our 150 bed residential aged care facility in Rosanna.
As a Nurse Unit Manager within the organisation, you will be responsible for the management, provision and coordination of clinical services to 30 residents as well as leadership and supervision of all staff.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration who has previous advanced clinical practice and experience in aged care
- Be a proactive leader, highly motivated and an effective time manager
- Provide leadership and have a passion and commitment to excellence in aged care
- Possess well developed interpersonal communication skills
- Have a good understanding of continuous improvement, OHS and Risk Management
- Have knowledge and understanding of budgets and the Aged Care Funding Instrument
- Have experience in Aged Care Accreditation
- Have a current Police Certificate
- Italian speaking (highly regarded)
* Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
E-mail : email@example.com