We have an opportunity available for an experienced and highly motivated Nurse Manager.
In this full time role within the organisation, you will be responsible for the management, provision and coordination of clinical services to 30 residents as well as leadership and supervision of all staff.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration who can demonstrate current clinical practice and experience in aged care at a senior nursing/management level
- Provide leadership and have a passion and commitment to excellence in aged care
- Demonstrate well developed interpersonal communication skills
- Have a good understanding of continuous improvement, OHS and Risk Management
- Have knowledge and understanding of budgets and the Aged Care Funding environment (ACFI)
- Have experience in Aged Care Accreditation
- Have a current Police Certificate
- Italian speaking (preferable)
* Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
E-mail : email@example.com