Full time position available for a combined role.
Alternatively, a part time position is available for either a Quality Coordinator or a Funding Coordinator.
We have a newly created position for a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in aged care.
Under the guidance of our Director of Quality, Risk and Consumer Engagement, you would be responsible for monitoring and reporting on compliance with relevant Aged Care Quality Standards, legislation and policies and procedures, as well as analysing and reporting on incidents and feedback. The funding role would be responsible for preparing and submitting funding applications and reviews.
About the role: your duties would include but not limited to:
- Coordination of the quality review monitoring program, including active involvement in audits and coordination of results and corrective actions;
- Review of incident reports for completion, prepare monthly clinical indicator analysis reports, submit national quality indicator data and SIRS reports;
- Identify opportunities for improvement and contribute to maintenance of the Continuous Improvement Register;
- Active promotion of and involvement in consumer engagement activities, including promoting the use of feedback mechanisms
- Opportunity to become involved in other projects
- Preparation and submission of funding applications and reviews.
About You: What are we looking for:
- An AHPRA Registered Nurse (Division 1) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in aged care
- Sound knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards and relevant State and Commonwealth legislation
- Experience in auditing, evaluating workplace practices against accreditation standards and organisational policies and procedures
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in funding submissions and reviews
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including report writing
- Computer literacy: Use of integrated clinical management software applications e.g., MANAD and electronic medication management systems
- Knowledge of aged care funding instruments and submissions, for the funding role.
A competitive salary package is available depending on experience.
E-mail : email@example.com