Assisi Centre Aged Care is an Italian community dedicated to providing our residents with an aged care experience that is dignified, caring and compassionate.
We currently have a part time position for an experienced Lifestyle Assistant working 2 days per week to support the Lifestyle Coordinator in developing and providing leisure and lifestyle activities which contribute to residents’ well-being and their social and emotional life.
If you are an outgoing creative person, have a flair for conducting activities and events for the elderly and possess all the following, then please apply:-
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Hold a current Victorian/Federal Police Certificate and a Victorian Bus Drivers Licence
- Level 2 First Aid Certificate
- Ideally you have, or are working towards a Certificate IV in Lifestyle & Leisure or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role in residential aged care or community setting
- Well-developed computer skills
- Knowledge of current Health and Safety requirements
Please send your Resume to Debbie Gill, HR Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Care Assistant
Assisi Centre was founded more than 20 years ago to support Melbourne’s elderly Italian population and is in a good location for travel by road or public transport.
Work life balance:- We are currently seeking Personal Care Assistants who have relevant previous experience, with dedication to provide optimum care to our Residents.
To be a successful candidate you must meet the following position requirements:-
- A Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing & Disability) / Cert III in Aged Care
- At least 12 monthsprevious Aged Care experience working as a PCA in a Residential Facility (not including student placement hours)
- A passion for working in Aged Care and ability to perform all duties consistent with the Vision, Mission and Values of the Organisation
- Experience in ACFI and knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- A current Police Certificate
*Italian speaking will be highly regarded*
* Previous applicants please do not re-apply*
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Please apply by sending your resumè to email@example.com