We understand that the decision to enter an aged care home is difficult for all concerned.
We see these situations every day, and most of us have been involved ourselves. Entering
aged care is a significant life choice, often made when least expected and usually decided by
the family as a whole.
Part of our mission is to try and help you any way we can at all times during the process.
Our Family Support Program is one of the ways we can help during the transition.
Assisi staff want every resident and families to feel very much at home,
looked after and well cared for.
The Role - We are seeking experienced Personal Care Assistants to join our team in the provision of personal, physical and emotional support to our residents.
If you have:-
• Completed a Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
• Experience working with dementia residents
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in ACFI and knowledge of accreditation standards
• A current Police Certificate
• Italian speaking highly regarded
Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org – attach a copy of Cert in Ageing Support/Cert III in Aged Care.
am 0700-1100; 0700-1500 or 1300
pm 1500-2100 & 2200
Please state your availability for shifts in your application
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
* Previous applicants need not re-apply
Food Services Assistant
Please feel free to make a donation below.