About Assisi Aged Care
Assisi Aged Care, a not-for-profit community organisation, was established and set about gaining support for what we have today – an ageing in place aged care facility catering for all levels of care, within the beautiful setting and grounds of the old Sisters of Mercy training convent that was built in the 1920’s in Rosanna, a north-east suburb of Melbourne.
We are located at 230 Rosanna Road, Rosanna, with close proximity to the Eastern Freeway and Metropolitan Ring Road and East Link. There is ample parking on site. It is an easy 15-minute walk from Rosanna Train Station.
- Salary Packaging
- Free on-site parking
- Learning & Development opportunities
Working at Assisi
- Would you like a career with purpose and meaning?
- Would you like to go into work each day knowing you are truly making a difference in the lives of others?
- Do you enjoy and embrace culture and community?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Working at Assisi offers you genuine job satisfaction, opportunities for career growth, a chance to meet people from diverse of backgrounds and of course the privilege of getting to know our spirited Italian residents.
Who Does Assisi Employ?
Assisi employs staff for a range of roles including registered and enrolled nursing, personal care, catering, cleaning, lifestyle activities, maintenance and administration. If you are passionate about providing excellent care and/or services to older people in a predominantly Italian aged residential community, we are interested in hearing from you. Our current vacancies are listed below.
Benefits of working at Assisi
- Attractive and competitive remuneration with annual indexation
- Australian Tax Office supported tax concessions via salary packaging is also available, up to $15,900 for living expenses and $2,650 for meals and entertainment
- A positive and supportive workplace
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
How Can I Apply?
To enquire about, request a position description or apply for an existing vacancy email email@example.com or please contact (03) 9459 1199. All applications should include a current resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in applying for the role. Please ensure you include the title and reference number of the position of interest.
Alternatively, to be notified of future vacant positions please forward a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes are held for two years only.
We look forward to hearing from you about a career at Assisi.