Assisi Aged Care, a not-for-profit community organisation, was established and set about gaining support for what we have today – an ageing in place aged care facility
catering for all levels of care, within the beautiful setting and grounds of the old Sisters of Mercy training convent that was built in the 1920’s in Rosanna, a north-east suburb of Melbourne.
- Salary Packaging
- Free on-site parking
- Learning & Development opportunities
Working at Assisi Aged Care
- Would you like a career with purpose and meaning?
- Would you like to go into work each day knowing you are truly making a difference in the lives of others?
- Do you enjoy and embrace culture and community?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Working at Assisi offers you genuine job satisfaction, opportunities for career growth, a chance to meet people from diverse of backgrounds and of course the privilege of getting to know our spirited Italian residents.
- Centrally located for travel by car or public transport
- Spacious surrounds with heritage gardens
- Attractive and competitive remuneration with inbuilt indexation over the next four years
- Benefits program and options to salary package (up to $16,120 pa tax free)
- Family friendly workplace with 4 weeks paid parental leave
- A supportive environment with a wellness program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
As an employer, we value candidates with hospitality and customer service experience; also being able to speak (even a little) Italian is favourable.
There are often permanent and casual shifts available for:
- Registered nurse
- PCA (Cert III)
- Experienced service staff